Walux ecosystem based on blockchain and we solved issues of current and future
WALUX Token has fixed maximum supply of 100.000.000 (100 million) in a way that cannot be changed. 40% of the total supply will be put into circulation in the first year. The remaining 60% supply will be put into circulation at predetermined periods within 4 years.
Our market strategy will prioritise blockchain technology rollout to utilities based on their transformation. View our roadmap to see how exactly we are making that happen.